Are you trying to optimize your web design? Not sure what tools to use? So, don’t worry, we can help! All you have to do is check out our list of top 5 web design tools to use in 2021. A website is the primary representative of any E-commerce entity. It is their main salesperson. And hence, it is important to optimize your website in a way that it paves way for a great user experience.
If the users have a great experience on your website, they’d like to engage further with your business. On the other hand, if they have a bad experience while visiting your website, they won’t like to engage further with your business. As a result, they will end up leaving your website and look for some other option.
With this, you will not only lose potential customers, it can also harm your search engine ranking. Hence, you will end up receiving even lesser traffic in future till Google throws away your website into oblivion where you will no more receive any relevant visitors.
Therefore, a great user experience is important for any E-Commerce website. This explains why web design is such an important part of website development.
Optimizing a website in the current market scenario is impossible without the aid of right software solutions. They help you stay relevant, effective, and competent all while saving costs. That being sad, today we are going to talk about best web design tools.
Best 5 Web Design Tools to Use in 2021
WordPress is undoubtedly the most widely used content management system all across the globe. What started as a blogging tool has now become a website builder that powers over 70 million websites on the internet. Its flexibility, power, and ease-of-use are some of the key features that make it stand out from rest of the content management systems. Moreover, WordPress is available in both free and paid versions.
Below are some of the main reasons why WordPress is a choice of many businesses:
- WordPress is easy to install
- It is easy to use
- You can effectively make responsive web design with it
- It’s media management is also great
- There are multiple theme options
- You can also customize your WordPress website with Plugins
- It is very flexible
- Businesses can use its free E-Commerce plugin WooCommerce
And there is a lot more! Hence, WordPress is doubtlessly a safe bet for the most.
✔ Google Web Designer
Google is the most popularly used search engine that dominates the market. When strategizing for high search ranking, Google is kept at the centre. However, Google has always and still continues to expand its realm of services. And now we have Google’s own web designing software.
Its key features are listed below:
- Google Web Designer is free of cost
- It helps make engaging and interactive HTML-5 based designs with ease
- The tool also makes sure that your designs run and display smoothly on any device ranging from desktops to smartphones. This implies that web designs developed with Google Web Designer will always be responsive
All these features make Google Web Designer a wonderful choice for web designing.
Bootstrap, is now an extremely popular framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites. It was originally created by engineers at Twitter. Moreover, getting started with it is also very easy. Website development with Bootstrap can have a number of benefits.
Some of the key benefits of using Bootstrap are mentioned below:
- Bootstrap is free to use
- It can simplify the process of coding even if you start building website from scratch
- It also has a number of great features like grid system, responsive breakpoints, etc.
- Bootstrap provides comprehensive document for each feature with examples
- It also provides customization suggestions
These amazing features make Bootstrap a choice of many for web designing.
✔ Firefox Developer
Famously known for its web browser, Firefox also provides web designing tool. Many website developers use Firefox Developer tools for website development and designing.
Below listed are some of its best features:
- It paves way for analysis and debugging
- It is also great for developing responsive web design
- Firefox Developer also helps the web developers inspect and refine code for building perfect layouts
So, if you are looking for a web designing tool with a great debugger feature, Firefox Developer can be your choice.
Dreamweaver is another great web designing tool. The Adobe owned commercial application for web development is available for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Below listed are some of the reasons why many website developers use Dreamweaver:
- Smart code hinting
- Syntax highlighting
- Built-in FTP client
- Effective project management
- Facilitates teamwork
- Allows Live View
…and so much more! This is why Dreamweaver is used by many website developers.
Using the right web designing tool is important for effective website development. Hence, it is important to be very thoughtful with this one. But don’t worry! Above, we have narrowed down the list to top 5 web designing tools to use in 2021. WordPress, Google Web Designer, Bootstrap, Firefox Developer, and Dreamweaver are 5 of the best web designing tools you can use this year. So, compare their features with your requirements and find out what’s best for you.