If you have the understanding that internet is extremely useful to market and grow your business, then you should be putting all your efforts to make maximum use of it. As you must be aware about the importance of a website for your business. Your website has to be user-friendly, mobile-friendly, attractive, accurate, and easy to navigate. You can achieve all of these objectives with unique landing pages. How? In today’s article, I will be giving you all your ultimate checklist for landing page optimization.
Let’s hop on
Landing pages are a necessity for brands these days. They help in increasing the conversion and just the overall growth of your business.
Why Landing Pages are important?
Targeted landing pages help you to sell by taking your marketing efforts further. They take the visitors beyond the homepage and onto a page about specific products, or services for them where they can request more details, information, download an e-book, or subscribe to the newsletter.
When you send traffic from a marketing campaign to a landing page, you make the process of moving a prospect further down the sales funnel easier. And by funnelling visitors to a solo page, you can conduct a detailed analysis and find out the weak areas so that you can improve them.
For instance, if people click on your advertisements but don’t submit the form or don’t make the purchase, you can analyse the issue so you can take a closer look at various aspects of landing pages like CTA, forms, and content. Especially for an e-commerce website, it is very important to have a top notch landing page. This increases their conversion rate.
Now let’s take a look at the landing page optimization checklist
Your Ultimate checklist for Landing Page Optimization
Here is your ultimate checklist for landing page optimization
- You should write a headline that uses action words. If you are building a landing page for a PPC campaign, then make sure the headline also include the keywords from the ad sending traffic to it.
- You must ensure the body of the content is easily scannable and contains the main benefits of your products or services.
- Add images and videos to make your content attractive. It also helps bring points home and hold visitor’s attention.
- Another thing to make sure is that your website is mobile-friendly. This becomes especially important for email marketing campaigns. This is because majority of the visitor’s first interaction with your email will be through their phone.
- If required, you must remove the top navigation menu from the page to prevent visitors from just wandering to other pages on your site.
- Write a clear and compelling call to action. It should be straightforward but not overly aggressive and it must makes it clear what is the visitor going to get.
- Increase your credibility by adding logos of certification, association memberships and seals that you have. You can also feature the reviews and testimonials of your previous and existing customers. This will increase the chances of conversion as potential customers will trust other people’s experience more. If the reviews are positive, it will make you look as a reliable and trustworthy brand.
- Do not include unnecessary fields in the forms on your landing page. Keeping unrequired fields can annoy the visitors. Hence, it is important to keep required and essential fields only.
- Social media can really promote your landing page. Hence, make sure that the social media buttons are clearly visible or easy to locate so that visitors can spread the word about you. This will enhance your page’s visibility and will bring more traffic to your page.
- Last but not the least, always check twice whether the links, form, thank you page, auto responders and any other downloadable content are working properly or not.
The bottom line
You can ace your landing page by getting these elements right. Don’t just lay back and put efforts and money into paid advertising because that is going to bring in leads to your page. Work on the content of the page as well. Put high-quality, valuable content which will further help the visitors in making the buying decision. Hire Citiesagencies to design a great landing page for your business
For Digital Marketing and Website Optimization services, get in touch with Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi.
Stay in touch for more such articles!